Don't Wait—Get a FREE CONSULTATION Today
SMART. BOLD. AGGRESSIVE
FIRST TIME DUI OFFENSES BROWARD COUNTY DUI ATTORNEY
If you have been arrested for DUI, you are not alone. Thousands of people are accused of driving under the influence in Florida every year. Remember, being arrested or charged with DUI does not mean that you are guilty! You deserve to protect your rights and share your side of the story. Our Broward County DUI Lawyers bring two decades of experience to every case we take on, providing a superior level of service. We can help you build a strong and strategic defense; let us review your case today!
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE BEEN ARRESTED?
IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS, YOU SHOULD DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Cooperate with police officers
- Do not share your "story" with arresting officers, only provide required information (name, DOB, etc.)
- Exercise your right to an attorney
- Start building a strong defense with your legal team
- Gather any witness testimony or physical evidence
- Get expert opinion on the results of a blood or breath test
There are many ways you can challenge your charges, especially if an arresting officer violated your rights. Our firm can walk you through your options and help you make sure that you secure a favorable outcome for your case.