Don't Wait—Get a FREE CONSULTATION Today
SMART. BOLD. AGGRESSIVE
What Happens If I'm Arrested On Probation Or Parole?
At Michael A. Gottlieb, P.A., in Fort Lauderdale, our experienced defense attorneys understand the consequences of probation, community control (house arrest) and parole violations. You can rely on us to examine every aspect of your case and present a strategic defense. We will also represent you at parole or probation hearings.
Technical violations cover a range of issues, including:
- Not passing a drug or alcohol test
- Not meeting with the probation officer
- Leaving the jurisdiction without getting approval
- Not paying fines and fees
- Not completing community service
These types of violations can also have serious consequences, including incarceration or an extended probation period. Each case is unique, so it is best to speak with a lawyer to learn how the law may apply to you.